Petição Contra os Recibos Verdes - Assine!

 

Thursday, January 06, 2005

I Wonder

I Wonder

Have you ever wished upon a star
held your breath or closed you eyes
and imagine sights from afar
I have never failed to be surprised

A glipse of this, a shot of that
I don't know what it all means
it slowly takes form, of what?
guess not all is what it seems

I have these dreams or visions if you wish
if they come to pass only time will tell
you must pay attention or you will miss
the most important message of them all

tinapoet

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Série Curtinhos 152
by Soni@ Pallone


"...Não existe maior dom
do que aquele
de vestir palavras
com a nossa emoção
e permitir
que outros nos vejam
como se fosse com nossos
próprios olhos... "

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home